Monday, April 18, 2011

L.A. Times Festival of Books







I'll be appearing on the Target Stage at the L.A. Times Festival of Books on April 30th at 10:40AM.

The festival is Saturday April 30th and Sunday May 1st. All the details are here- http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks/

If you've never been, the festival is lots of fun for the whole family. And the Target Stage is especially fun for the kids! It's part of Target's great Commitment To Reading program.



And since Hip Hop Harry is performing after me, I'm gonna challenge him to a dance off! You've been served, Harry!












Come on out and get your kids excited about books! And Hip Hop!





I'll also be signing books at the CM School Supply and Bookstore booth (Section K5 Booth 546) on Sunday between 1-2PM.

2 comments:

  1. I think you absolutely dare to beat that Hip Hop Harry.I've you done him with some breakdance Bob you could beat him.

    :)

    Well what ever it is wish anyone in that festival enjoyed accept you Bob. (Accept they reading your best books!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! Check out my blog: oddnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete